One of the many capabilities of a rotary engraver is trophy, plaques, award, and medal engraving. Customizing trophy and plaques with our range of Vision engraving machines is simple while allowing for expert precision. Whether you’re working on wood, metal, glass, or plastic, we can help you to choose a trophy and plaques engraving machine that can effortlessly complete small- and large-scale projects.
To get a better understanding of the capabilities of our Vision engravers, we will explore the various features and benefits of a rotary-based machine.
A trophy and plaques engraving machine should be reliable and durable above all else. Our manufacturing partners, Vision Engraving and Routing Systems, is a leading supplier of quality, rugged engravers – based right here in the United States. With over 37 years in the industry, Vision engravers have built a reputation of reliability and quality as their engravers are built to last.
Whether you’re engraving single items from time to time or require an engraver to work with high-volumes, the machines that we supply will do the job. Precision and reliability, even after countless hours of engraving, is the cornerstone of a Vision engraver.
Furthermore, the customer support you’ll receive is unmatched; we can handle special requests, training, and you can expect a quick turn around on parts delivery, helping to enhance your customer experience.
Trophies, plaques, medals, and awards come in many shapes and sizes. With our Vision engravers and the Deep Vice system, you can engrave on odd-shaped objects such as cylindrical or curved items. Thanks to meticulous quality control, you can be assured that whether its your first trophy or your hundredth, you will get the same, precise finish.
Some of the features that you can expect from a trophy and plaques engraving machine that we supply include the following:
– Engraving table sizes ranging from 8″ x 10″ to an impressive 4′ x 8′, allowing for small- to large-scale projects
– Less maintenance than other types of engraving technology such as lasers
– No venting or other special requirements, making it better for the environment
– Extensive range of materials, covering all trophy and award materials
– Reliable and durable quality
– Both curved and flat surfaces are simple to engrave on
– Hours of continuous engraving, making quick work of large-scale projects
– ADA-complaint braille capability with automatic bead insertion
– Two-year factory warranty (VE-810 and VR48 has a one year warranty)
If you need training on the use of your engraver, we are happy to help you. We can also help to train new employees should the need arise.