Vision Routers and Engravers can make many different types of signs on a huge variety of materials that allow you to achieve all of your sign making needs.
We have engraving machines that start out at 8”X10” and go up to 24”X48”. Our routers start out at 16”X24” and go up to 4’X8’. The VR48 and 2550 come with optional vacuum tables.
The software allows for easy layout utilizing a full graphic software with 100 engraving fonts and 1200 outline/true type fonts. It features a full clipart library as well as 60+ import filters. More popular ones are .dxf, .ai, .plt, .pdf, .eps to name just a few.
All of our routers for sign making are a real production powerhouse. You can use them as a heavy duty router, able to cut materials such as:
– Aluminum, alumicor, and many other types of fabricated aluminum products
– Stainless steel
– Acrylic and PVC
– Wood, sign foam and dimensional letters
– Engraving plastic of all types
– Oscillating knife attachment available: can cut cardboard, corrugated material, paper and other like products.
– A Digital Alignment cutting system is available for doing print to cut applications.
The routers can also be used as a precision industrial engraver as well. The following are some of the more common sign making applications our routers and engravers are used for:
– Directional signs of all kinds
– ADA-compliant Braille signs. The machines come with ADA Pilot software: once software is put into the ADA Wizard mode, it automatically creates the text and braille at the same time. All character spacing and sizing is compliant.
– Metal engraving into aluminum, brass, stainless steel, steel, and most types of metal. You can do Diamond drag or deep engraving as well.
– Any sign made of engraving plastic (sometimes referred to as lamicoids), acrylic, and any type of plastic material
The software that is used with our equipment is Vision 9 (Express, Expert and Pro)