Laser Marking Systems & Equipment
- 10 W, 20 W, and 40W models available.
- Achieve 0.1 mm character height with perfect TEM00 beam mode.
- Save on energy with Auto Power Compensation feature. Consistent output power over a long period of time.
- G-Mark Library software features: password protection, auto text,1D and 2D barcode types.
- Ideal solution for ABS, PC, rubber and metal marking.
- CO2 -powered laser available in 12W / 30W configurations.
- Non-stop, continuous laser marking of parts on a moving production line for enhanced productivity.
- G-Mark Advance gives you several different marking options.
- Work area range from 10×10 mm up to 300x 300 mm accommodates parts of any size.
- High-Speed marking. Up to 300 characters a second (10,000 mm / second).
- Permanent marking across a wide range of materials: PET plastics, coated metal, flex circuit, circuit board, silicon, glass, plastics, and more.
- Space saving: 29″ x 18″ (740 mm x 460 mm) work area.
- DC servo control for precise and fast movement.
- Top notch engraving quality.
- DPSS laser technology ideal for metal and plastic engraving.
- Features are very user friendly.
- Save energy and money with auto power compensation feature.
- 23″ x 15″ (600 x 400 mm) extra large working area.
- A laser marker with integrated system of Galvo scan head and XY linear rails.
- Featuring selections of CO2 or 1064 nm laser sources with different wattage’s.
- Steel frame provides strong structure and ensures accurate marking.
- G-Mark Software with auto-generated S/N function, graphic tiling,1D, 2D, text, and logo marking.
- Can be stand-alone or integrated into conveyor and production line.
Laser Marking Software
- Excellent image engraving with 1000 dpi resolution.
- Supports Windows based operating system.
- Imports CAD and raster files.
- Auto text, dates and files for serialization.
- Password protection for users.
- Fourteen 1D and both 2D matrix barcodes.
- Drawing and editing has never been easier (Resize, duplicate, align spacing etc.)
Want to See a Demo of our Laser Marking System?
Call to schedule a demo of the GCC laser marking system with Great Lakes Engraving Solutions at (419) 787-3882. Our office is conveniently located in Toledo, Ohio. However, we can serve customers in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Michigan.
- We are the first company to offer live demos.
- We can come to you! No travel is required.
- Customized for your project or application.
- The easiest way to see how GCC laser marking systems work.
- 50% off on-site training or free 2nd session of training.
- Live demos allow you to watch while you are at the office or at home. The only thing you need is a phone and internet connection. We will walk you through on how to use the laser marking equipment and software.
GCC Laser Marking System – Innovation with a Human Touch